Search

Saturday, August 9, 2008

New streamyx subscriber experience

I'm new streamyx subscriber, i trying to setup modem Streamyx in a box by myself. This is my first time to setup streamyx. Before this, i familiar with HSPDA /3G and office network, but not setting up streamyx.

I'm trying to setup by my myself... still not successful. I call tmnet support, and follow the instruction step by step. ( All the instruction actually i already do it before). But still not sucessful. So tmnet send technecian to do it (2 days after) for me.

What tehcnecian tell me? this is very-very simple ooo. very stupid mistake. I'm wrong key-in username. Streamyx username suppose to key in username@streamyx and not just username. That why, before this i always fail to setup it.

Why this s happen.
1. Registration slip (or any instruction manual) not mention about username for dial-up suppose to username@streamyx. In registration slip, just mention username.
2. I'm calling tmnet support, but support still not mention about this (username).

If tmnet aware this situation, this will save streamyx manpower (technecian) and petrol. Technecian not need come to my house.
Also, im as customer waste my 1 week subscrition. During that time, i'm can't surf the net.

wokey.. that all. Actually this is my 1st posting using my streamyx.

No comments: