Search

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Starting up a business in ICT with a full government grant

Hi, good morning. I wold like to invite all Sabahan Blogger who would be interested in starting up a business in ICT with a full government grant of RM150,000 to register at our main website, http://www.nef.org.my.

While the program promote the Usahawan ICT for Bumiputera, I inviting other who are interested to get to now about the pre-seed funding. A small briefing will be held on 22 and 27 November with idea refinement on the next day on each date. We are targeting at least 10 proposal submission for this fund to enable us to bring the approval committee down to Sabah to approve each application. In the past, every applicant have to fly to KL to do their presentation and get approve.

I hope to get some registration from this group soon. You could also email me at hamdani@inbox.com.

No comments: